Cashmere Terminology

by Kimberly

Some cashmere is finished at the collar, cuffs and hems with small vertical lines. Is this called ribbing? Other cashmere is finished with completely smooth cuffs and hem of the same stitch as the body of the piece. What is this smooth type of finishing called? Thank you, Kimberly

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cashmere Fashion Question .